1/1 Photo of Amish Oven Crusted Chicken
1 hr 20 mins
This is a recipe by Mrs. Anna Marie Yoder of the Lakeshore,MI Amish community.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Combine melted butter with flour, salt, pepper and herbs.
- 3Place cereal crumbs in a shallow bowl.
- 4Dip chicken pieces in the butter mixture then roll in crumbs.
- 5Place on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
- 6Bake 50-60 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amish Oven Crusted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 978.6
- Calories from Fat 594
- Total Fat 66.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.9 g
- Cholesterol 273.8 mg
- Sodium 1487.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 56.4 g