Amish Baked Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 cut up broiler chickens or 1 young roasting chickens
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- Mix the dry ingredients well in a plastic bag, then coat the cut up chicken parts with the mixture.
- In a cake pan, melt the butter.
- Place the chicken parts in the pan, but do not crowd them.
- Bake the chicken at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
My husband loves fried chicken & he couldn't stop raving about your recipe! We also added garlic powder to the dry ingredients & decided to bake skin side up. So simple & tender. I couldn't believe how crispy the skin turned out with no basting. Winner? Definitely in our home & I know your recipe will be a frequent request. Thank you for posting.1Reply
see 13 more