From the Arkansas Favorites Cookbook. Wrapped up in decorated cellophane, this would make a nice gift!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line bottom and sides of an 8 or 9-inch pan with aluminum foil.
- 2Spray lightly with non stick spray; set aside.
- 3Combine all ingredients in a 10-inch skillet.
- 4Over medium heat, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 5Boil until mixture turn golden brown, 5-6 minutes.
- 6Quickly spread in prepared pan.
- 7Cool 15 minutes and break into bite sized pieces.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.7
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 283.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g