Recipe by *Parsley*
Great dip to take to picnics and potlucks. I usually serve it with tortilla chips or wheat crackers.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups feta cheese, crumbled and DIVIDED
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 cup of feta, milk and basil until well-blended. Spread in bottom of 9" pie plate.
- Top with drained spinach, then tomato, then green onion, then black olives, then remaining feta cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour before serving.