Taco Salad Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
An easy, delicious dip. Great for picnics and potlucks.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (cheddar or taco blend)
- black olives, sliced (optional)
- chopped tomato
- Brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning, according to pkg directions.
- Blend cream cheese and sour cream.
- Spread on serving tray or in 9x13 glass dish.
- Sprinkle meat on top of cream cheese/ sour cream mixture.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, olives and cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips, Doritoes, etc.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION