Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe from the wall of our old home. Which means, I have no idea where it came from after 7 years. I'm posting these because they are my favorites if they made it to the wall.
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml flour
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 236.59 ml Cool Whip
- 473.18 ml whole milk, cold
- 2 (170.09 g) box instant vanilla pudding
- 236.59 ml fresh pumpkin
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 113.39 g Cool Whip, remainder from 8oz container
- First layer: Mix all 1st layer ingredients together, press in 9x13 dish. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Second layer: Gently mix together all 2nd layer ingredients. Place on 1st layer and refrigerate.
- Third layer: Mix all together all 3rd layer ingredients and spread over second layer. Cool until set.
- Fourth layer: Spread remaining cool whip over top. Refrigerate overnight.
Very light and fluffy. A perfect alternative to the chocolate versions of this delicious dessert!
I brought this recipe to a potluck, and everyone enjoyed it with nothing left at the end of the meal. I would make a change the next time I make it...the bottom crust seemed to be scarcely enough for a 9x13 pan, and I would definitely increase the ingredients to make one and a half times the amount given. I also used walnut crumbs, instead of pecans, and took the suggestion of a friend who told me that squash can be subsituted for pumpkin, which I did, and no one seemed to notice the difference. A great recipe and look forward to making it again.
Amazing and easy thanks for sharing!