Zucchini-Chocolate Chip Muffins
photo by Chef GreanEyes
- Ready In:
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, oil, milk, lemon juice and vanilla, mix well.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until just moistened.
- Fold in zucchini, chocolate chips, and walnuts (if using).
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffins cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins test done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is my family's favorite zucchini muffin recipe. It is very forgiving if you want to make some changes - I increase the chocolate chips, use a little more than a cup of zucchini, and don't add walnuts (nut allergies in the family). These are always very moist! They freeze great - it only takes one minute at 50% to thaw & reheat.
see 4 more reviews