Zesty Steamed Cauliflower
I received this recipe in on of my daily e-mails from our local vegetable producer. I made it for a big group and it was so yummy that I had to share it. It has the cheesiness that most enjoy on cauliflower but with a bit of kick too.
- Ready In:
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Steam whole cauliflower for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from steamer and place in a casserole dish.
- Blend all other ingredients together and pour over cauliflower.
- Place in oven on broil for approximately 10-15 minutes or until top starts to lightly brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was my first attempt at making a whole cauliflower without chopping it up first. I think I may have steamed it too long as I found it too mushy texture wise and I had a bit of trouble getting it out of the pot without it smushing. The flavour was delicious and I only wish the rest of my family enjoyed cauliflower so I could make this again soon. Thanks for posting.Reply
see 2 more