Ranch Baked Potatoes
I received this recipe in on of my daily recipes from "Peak of the Market", our local produce company. They have such a yummy flavor because of the ranch dressing.
- Ready In:
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup bottled ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon bacon bits
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Bake potatoes at 400F for 1 hour.
- Slice in half and scoop out insides, leaving a small amount in shell.
- Mash potatoes, add sour cream, dressing and bacon bits; beat until fluffy.
- Stir in 1 cup of cheese.
- Spoon into potato shells, top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350F for an additional 20 minute.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 9 more