Twisted Ranch Baked Potato Casserole
photo by Karen Elizabeth
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 5 lbs baking potatoes
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Scrub potatoes and prick with a fork.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Let potatoes cool.
- Peel (if desired) and cut into chunks.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add potatoes and toss gently.
- Spoon into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
really I would love to rate this more that 5 stars, this is so delicious! I used didn't measure the onion I just used one small, and also added in 2 green onions, the ranch dressing brings out so much great flavor to this potato casserole, after baking I sprinkled the top with cheddar cheese and allowed to melt, served this with cabbage rolls and bacon wrapped chicken for a fantastic Sunday dinner thank you Sue I will be making this again soon, this was made for KK's Chef Pick tag gaem
see 15 more reviews