Yummy Mummy Spinach Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Encased in a fun mummy-shaped bread loaf you bake and decorate yourself, this spinach dip is a shoe-in for Best Costume at your next Halloween party.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 35mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 sticks kraft mozzarella string cheese or 2 sticks polly-o mozzarella string cheese
- 2 sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat Sour Cream or 1 cup KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1⁄4 cup kraft lite ranch dressing
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- wheat thins crackers, original snacks
- Pat dough into 12x16-inch oval on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Indent dough, about 3 inches from one end of oval, for the mummy's head. Let rise in warm place 20 minutes or until doubled in volume.
- Heat oven to 375°F Brush dough with egg. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped lightly. Pull apart string cheese to make about 16 strips; arrange on bread for mummy's wrappings. Bake 1 to 2 minutes or just until cheese is melted; cool slightly. Press olives into bread for the mummy's eyes; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix sour cream and dressing in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in next 5 ingredients. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Use sharp knife to remove bread from top of mummy's body; scoop out bread from center leaving a thin shell on bottom and sides. (Reserve bread top. Discard removed bread or reserve for another use.) Fill bread with spinach dip just before serving; cover with top of bread. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS:
- Serve with WHEAT THINS Crunch Stix or TRISCUIT Thin Crisps.
- Substitute whole cloves, raisins, or peppercorns for the sliced black olives.
- Serve dip with cut-up fresh vegetables.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION