White Overnight Buns
You make these in the afternoon and then bake them the next morning. they are lots of fun to make.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup water (105°F app.)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon yeast (Fast Acting)
- 12 cups flour (best for bread)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 eggs (in a 4 C. Measure topped with warm water)
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine ½C.
- warm water, 1Tsp sugar and yeast stir and let rise app.
- 10 min.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar and salt.
- Combine oil, egg mixture and yeast mixture, pour over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Knead until smooth.
- Let rest 5min.
- ,knead and place into a well oiled bowl.
- Let rise 6 – 7 hours, punch down and make into buns.
- Let rise overnight and bake in the morning.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation