Found on bakespace.com. My husband loves Velveeta so I might make this for him one night this week.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 7 cups tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, pasteurized prepared cheese product cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- Brown the meat then drain afterwards.
- Arrange the chips on a microwaveable platter;
- Top evenly with Velveeta.
- Microwave on high for 2 minute or until Velveeta is melted.
- Add the meat along with the other remaining ingredients.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These are simple nachos, yes, but Velveeta is too overly cheesy. I made these for dinner for my boyfriend and myself because I still had half a block of the stuff from something else I made, and we both agreed that the cheese just ruined dinner. So make sure you love the uber cheesiness that is Velveeta.Reply
see 1 more