Turkey Tea Sandwiches
photo by Miss V
- Ready In:
- Mix the cream cheese and scallions together ahead of time so the flavors can blend.
- Lay out 8 slices of bread and spread them all with a thin layer of scallion cream cheese.
- Place a single layer of turkey on half the slices, cutting the edges to fit the bread.
- Place the basil leaves randomly on top of the turkey.
- Top with the other 4 slices of bread, cream cheese side down.
- Wrap and refrigerate until the cream cheese is cold and firm.
- Cut the sandwiches into whatever shapes desired.
- Serve chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I grew up in a small town in southwest Virginia but have now settled down in the mountains of Tennessee. I have also lived in Oklahoma, Texas, Alaska and Washington. Throughout the years, I have met lots of wonderful people and made some great lifelong friends who share my love for cooking. I always enjoy all the new dishes that my friends and family share with me. I love to entertain and have friends and family over and they love to come and eat!! My kitchen is always open with good food and warm conversation! My motto is: The recipe that is not shared with others will soon be forgotten; but when it is shared, it will be enjoyed by future generations.