Carrot "Cake" Tea Sandwiches
photo by Ms B.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
40 finger sandwiches
- Trim crusts off of bread.
- Combine frosting, cream cheese, carrot and nuts.
- Spread filling evenly on bread, top with another slice of trimmed bread to create sandwiches.
- Slice sandwiches into quarters, and be creative with the shapes, long fingers, squares, triangles, or use cookie cutters to create other fun shapes.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've been hanging around Zaar for a while, now and have found some really awesome recipes, but more importantly, some really awesome people. I'd like to thank all of you who have taken the time to try my recipes. Your reviews are a bright spot in my day. I believe that life is a collection of lessons that we must do our best to learn. One that I'm working on now is not judging those who judge others. I've come across this quote and thought I'd put it here: "The world is long on judgment and short on understanding. Judging is easy and self-satisfying. Understanding requires perspective, experience, and empathy."-Unknown