Tuna Noodle Skillet
Taste of Home
- Ready In:
- 2 (16 ounce) jars alfredo sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1 (12 ounce) can solid white water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- In a big skillet over medium heat, bring Alfredo sauce and broth to a boil.
- Add the noodles; cover and cook 7-8 minutes.
- Decrease heat; stir in peas and pepper.
- Cover and cook 4 minutes longer or until noodles are tender.
- Stir in tuna; heat through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We enjoyed this. I love that it was made in one pan. I followed the recipe as written other then I didn't add the whole16 ounces of noodles because when I started dumping them in, it looked like it would have been too much. I probably added about 12 ounces and for us that was the perfect amount. We like things on the saucy side. I used 6 ounces of regular tuna and 6 ounces of low sodium tuna. We did think this was a tad salty and next time I would use low sodium chicken broth. This was quick and easy to make and everyone liked it.Reply