15 Minute Beefy Noodle Skillet
photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- 1 lb elbow macaroni (or similar, like Cavatappi or Cellentani)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Monterey jack, mozzarella, and or or cheddar work great)
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onion together until beef is browned and onions are clear.
- Add condensed soups and salt and pepper.
- When noodles are done, drain well and add to skillet.
- Gently stir in cheese and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!