Tropical Fruit Salad With Fresh Goat Cheese
photo by Corrinne J
- Ready In:
- 7 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 4 ounces mandarin oranges, can drained
- 7 ounces tropical fruit salad, drained
- 2 ounces coconut milk
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese (such as Chavrie)
- 1⁄4 cup toasted coconut (to garnish)
- Mix all ingredients together omitting the coconut and place in a serving dish and chill.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut over the top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Corrinne, Social Media Foodie, sharing on behalf of Alouette cheese & Chavrie fresh goat cheese. I'm here to help everyone Slow Down & Savour!