Too Easy Vegetable Beef Hot Dish
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cooked rice (cooked only half way, approximately 4-5 minutes for boil-in-a-bag)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed vegetable beef soup
- 1 cup crouton
- 3⁄4 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 4 ounces water
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Pour can of soup into 1.5 qt casserole dish; add rice & mix.
- Mix in croutons.
- Pour water over everything, mix again.
- Add in cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!