"Three-Cheese" Cheese Ball
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 15mins
2 cheese balls
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Divide mixture in half and place each half on a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Draw up the sides of the plastic wrap tightly around each ball and firmly secure (a twistie tie or rubber band works well).
- Refrigerate 6-8 hours or until firm.
- Remove plastic wrap and roll in nuts before serving (or may roll in chopped parsley if someone is allergic to nuts).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org