The Best Roast Beef Sandwich
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup
- water, 3/4 soup can
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 4 hoagie rolls, whatever you call them where you are, we call them subs
- 1⁄4 cup mount olive mild banana pepper ring
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- Brush the rolls with a little olive oil and toast under a low broiler. (optional).
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat soup, water, worcestershire sauce and Kitchen Bouquet in a 2 quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Add beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Divide beef among rolls, top with the onion, pepper rings and cheese, and place subs onto a baking sheet.
- Bake 3 minutes or until subs are toasted and cheese is melted. Spoon soup mixture onto subs.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook. I'll try and cook anything once, truthfully, I've had some disasters. That is half of the fun. I like to cook for alot of people, cookouts, holiday dinners for friends and family, that sort of thing. I still enjoy doing the day to day stuff. My wife and girls are kind of picky eaters but they are starting to try differnet things. Since I lost my job I have more time to play in the kitchen. My pet peeve is watching a food commercial where the father is shown to be like a kitchen moron and has to do frozen or take out. I think alot of us dads could do circles around some of the women cooks. <br />My favorite pasttimes are fishing and miniature golf tournaments. Yes, miniature golf tournaments. Check out usprominigolf.com. or squeakybagel.com. I play with my girls and my brother plays in them now too. It's a blast and you get to meet some great people and play in Maine, Connecticut, or where ever you want to go, chances are there is a tournament near you and you don't even know it. We've been playing in them since 2005.</p>