The A&w Teen Burger
The A&W Teen Burger I scrounged off the Interwebs a long time ago.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 lb ground chuck
- 1 jumbo hamburger bun with sesame seeds (4-inch diameter)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomatoes, slice thin
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 2 slices pickles
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons kraft original barbecue sauce
- 1 slice American cheese
- salt and pepper
- Mix the mayonnaise and barbecue sauce. This is your secret sauce.
- Microwave your bacon slices 30-45 seconds to crisp, set aside.
- Cook the beef, and toast the buns as directed above.
Dress your toasted top bun (crown) as follows:
- secret sauce, spread evenly with a knife, pickles, lettuce, cheese, bacon, tomato.
- Place the cooked beef patty on the dressed crown. Finish with the toasted heel.
- Microwave 10 seconds to warm the bun, and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Yum! Once I saw your A&W burger recipes, I just had to have an A&W night! I made this as directed except that I didn't see where there were directions for making the burger patty, so just used my standard one. I also made Recipe #359738 and DH and I had 1/2 of each, lol. Really good burger and brought back lots of good memories. Thanks Iowahorse. Made for NKOTB tag.Reply