Tequila Marinated London Broil
Tequila makes a very good marinade for steaks. This marinade would be good on any steak. The recipe comes from George Stella's Low Carb and Loving It. Marinating time not included in time.
- Ready In:
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup tequila
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 1⁄2 lbs london broil beef
- In a blender, combine all ingredients EXCEPT meat (London Broil), process until smooth (I use my hand blender this works great also less clean-up).
- Place meat in dish (non-metal) or plastic bag, pour marinade over meat and turning to coat; Refrigarate for at least 4 to 6 hours before cooking.
- Preheat grill to high; Grill meat until done to your preference, (cooking time will vary with the thickness of meat) Enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION