Balsamic Marinated London Broil
photo by Gamer Gal
- Ready In:
- 25hrs 15mins
1 london broil
- Place London broil in a non-metallic pan.
- Rub olive oil on London broil.
- Add meat tenderizer to both side of meat.
- Pierce meat with fork to work the tenderizer in to the meat on both sides.
- Combine the rest of ingredients in a small bowl.
- Microwave 2 minutes to melt sugar.
- Stir to blend.
- Pour over London broil.
- Cover& refrigerate.
- Marinate over night or up to 2 days turning often.
- Place London broil on heated grill.
- cook till desired doneness.
- If desired warm left over marinate and baste while grilling.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
absolutely wonderful! i am normally not a fan of balsamic vinegar but i loved the taste of this marinade! the only thing i skipped was the meat tenderizer since i didn't have any on hand at the time but it still turned out wonderful, i will be sure to try it with the tenderizer next time to see if there is much of a difference ^_^ thanks for posting!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in upstate New York (The beautiful Hudson Valley)(Orange/Ulster County)I love to cook, and enjoy watching people enjoy my creations. I love to try different recipes and like trying ones with ingredients or type of cooking most wouldn't think of trying.