Tasty Baked Potato Wedges
photo by Montana Heart Song
- Ready In:
- Wash and pat dry potatoes. Cut into wedges or fry shape.
- Put into a large bowl.
- Add all spices and oils into the bowl and combine well.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Transfer coated potato wedges to cookie sheet.
- Bake in 400°F oven for about 40 minutes.
- Flip the potatoes over every 10 minutes or so.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I added garlic to olive oil.I soaked the onion flakes in a dab of water before adding to the oil.After coating with the spices and herbs I put in a Pam sprayed sheet.c I flipped once for each side, then skin side down, sprinkled dried parmesan cheese and cooked about 3-5 minutes. My potatoes took 30 minutes total. I am going to make again with curly fries. I have a cutter and I think it would be great! Thanks for posting. Also this was for 10 large wedges.