Oven Baked Potato Wedges
photo by Lyubomira S.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Part boil potatoes for 20 minutes and let them cool. (You can do this step 1-2 days in advance and refrigerate them). Cut into wedges.
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder and sprinkle over potatoes. Sprinkle with olive oil making sure each wedge is evenly coated with spices and oil.
- Preheat oven to 430°F.
- Line baking sheets with aluminum foil (or parchment paper) and place potatoes on sheets.
- Bake on 430 F for around 40 minutes or until golden, turning potato wedges once.
- Serve with parsley and parmesan cheese on top and a side of ketchup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!