Oven Baked Golden Potato Wedges
photo by PaulaG
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Scrub the potatoes, cut them in half lengthwise, then cut each half in thirds lengthwise.
- You'll have 6 long wedges from each potato.
- Place the potatoes on a sheet pan with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Toss all the ingredients together, making sure the potatoes are covered with oil.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer with 1 cut-side down.
- Bake the potatoes for 35 to 40 minutes, turning to the other cut side after 20 minutes.
- Bake until they are lightly browned, crisp outside, and tender inside.
- Sprinkle with additional salt, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!