Oven Roasted Balsamic Potato Wedges
Easy side dish for your oven meal.
- Ready In:
- 6 red potatoes, unpeeled and sliced into wedges
- salt and black pepper
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Place potatoes in a baking dish, add garlic and season well with salt and pepper.
- Mix oil and balsamic vinegar together and drizzle over potatoes.
- Toss to mix and bake at 375° for approximately 45 minutes or until crispy and tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation