Sweet Pigs in a Blanket
- Ready In:
- 1 lb Little Smokies sausage
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- Roll sausages in crescent rolls. You'll have to cut each crescent triange into 2 to 3 pieces to have enough.
- Melt butter in 13x9 glass pan.
- Stir in and melt brown sugar.
- Sprinkle pecans over butter mixture.
- Place rolled up suasages one right next to the other over the butter mixture & pecans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!