Sweet and Spicy Texas Pecans
I keep these around for my husband to snack on. He loves pecans. Recipe is from Southern Living.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb chopped pecans or 1/2 lb pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix the pecans and melted butter in a foil-lined jellyroll pan.
- Put in a 350 degree oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Mix together the sugar and pepper; sprinkle half the sugar mixture over the pecans and bake for 5 more minutes, stirring once.
- Take pan out of oven and sprinkle remaining sugar mixture over pecans; toss to coat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION