Super Simple Super Yummy Appetizer
photo by Linky
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced hard salami, from the deli
- Lay wonton skin on table so that a corner is toward you. Place slice of salami on the skin . Roll up like a cigar from corner to corner, moisten tip of wonton with a little water to help hold together. Place on a cookie sheet seam side down. When you have as many as you want rolled, bake in preheated 375 degree oven about 10 minutes or until they turn lightly golden.
- Serve hot from oven or at room temp with a little honey mustard for dipping.
- I usually make these up ahead and freeze them unbaked untill needed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These are so simple and good warm or at room temperature. My salami had a lot of flavor and the rolls didn't need any dipping sauce. I prepared them as part of my holiday open house buffet, but they were better received when served as the appy at just a simple dinner with friends. They are excellent with a glass of wine.