Super Garden Harvest Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A freezable soup to have on hand.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 carrot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 small cabbage, thinly sliced
- Saute onion in oil in large saucepan about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in carrot, garlic and red pepper; cook until tender.
- Add stock, tomatoes, water and cabbage; simmer uncovered 20 minutes.
- Season to taste with hot sauce. and garnish with cilantro if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION