Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 4 large green peppers
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce, divided
- Wash peppers, remove tops and seeds.
- Place upright in 2 quart microproof casserole.
- Pour water over bottom of dish and cook covered on hi 2 minutes.
- Drain water.
- Let peppers stand while preparing filling.
- Crumble beef into glass mixing bowl.
- Add onion and cook on hi 4 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in garlic salt pepper rice parsley and 1 cup tomato sauce.
- Fill green peppers with mixture mounding on top.
- Replace peppers in casserole and top each with remaining tomato sauce.
- Cook covered on hi 10 to 12 minutes or until peppers are tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION