Spooktacular Halloween Pudding Cups
photo by mamawheezy
- Ready In:
- 4 cups Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 4 (3 1/2 ounce) vanilla pudding mix
- 8 cups milk (2 cups per package of pudding)
- orange food coloring
- 16 clear plastic cups
- Make pudding according to the directions on package.
- Add food coloring.
- Refrigerate if using the cooked kind or instant to allow to cool and or set up.
- Crush entire package of oreos.
- Divide amount in half.
- Distribute the first half evenly among the cups.
- Add 1/2 cup pudding to each cup (this recipe makes 16).
- Evenly top each cup with remaining oreos.
- To make the ghosts on top you can fill a large baggie with the coolwhip and snip off a nickel sized portion of one corner.
- Pipe on the ghost.
- Add eyes with anything you would like, I used black icing gel, you could use M&M's, chocolate chips etc.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!