Pina Colada Pudding Cups (Weight Watchers)
- Ready In:
- 3 cups nonfat milk
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes whipped dessert topping mix
- 2 (1 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 8 maraschino cherries
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, whipped topping and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Stir in the pineapple and coconut extract.
- Spoon 3/4 cup of the mixture into 8 dessert cups. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1 1/2 teaspoons of coconut and top each with a cherry.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation