Spooky Halloween Boo Pudding Cups
I love Halloween related recipes! I think that it is so much fun to create spooky foods. This came from the Kraft website.
- Ready In:
- 3 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed, divided
- 30 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- POUR milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended.
- Gently stir in half each of the whipped topping and cookie crumbs.
- SPOON 1 tablespoons of the remaining cookie crumbs into each of 15 (6-oz.) paper or plastic cups (clear is better so you can see the layers). Cover evenly with layers of the pudding mixture and remaining cookie crumbs.
- DROP remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls onto desserts to resemble ghosts.
- Add chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Serve immediately. Or, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cover and store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION