Spinach & Stuffing Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Velveeta Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Comine first five ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Place spinach in a glass baking dish.
- Spread stuffing mix over spinach.
- Bake 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Debbie and I live in a small town called Cisten in Texas, As you can tell by my user name, I'm a proud mom of a Texas Aggie,