Spinach Dip With Homemade Pita Chips
- Ready In:
- To make the pita chips, split the pita breads in half and cut into 4 triangled shape pieces.
- Oil a large baking sheet with the olive oil and line the pita slices in even rows. Salt the slices well for taste. You can also add some black pepper for a little more spice to it as well.
- Bake at 375 for about 10-12 minutes and the slices are toasted to a golden brown.
- To make the dip, empty the soup mix packet into a medium sized bowl. Add the sour cream and the mayonnaise and stir well.
- Add the drained spinach and the optional water chestnuts and stir well to combine. Chill for at least 2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!