Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 10mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 (300 g) package frozen spinach
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1. make sure your spinach is thawed.Press it into a strainer to get all the liquid out.Chop the spinach so it is no longer stringy.Set it aside.
- 2. with an electric mixer beat sour cream,mayo,cream cheese,ranch dressing,milk and vegetable soup mix.
- 3.Add the spinach and keep on beating until everythings well blended.
- 4.Buy a round loaf of bread, i prefer pumpernickle,and cut out the inside so it looks like a bowl. Do not throw the inside of the bread away,use it for dipping.
- 5.put your dip into the bread bowl and let the dip marinade in the fridge for at least 4 hours.Its even better if you make it the night before.
- serve with cracker and bread for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love in Ontario Canada,where the winters are cold and the summers are even colder. I grew up in an italian family,always cooking and ALWAYS eating.Watching my grandmother and mother cook has allowed me to become the great chef i am today.My mother,my sister(soupcookie)and myself are huge food critics,were always trying new foods and new recipes.It has almost become a competitive thing between the 3 of us,and were never afraid to voice our taste opinions.