Spicy Noodle Soup
This is one from Betty Crocker's Cook It Quick Cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans of ready-to-serve vegetable broth
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can vacuum-packed whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (5 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1/3 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Heat broth to boiling in Dutch oven.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese; reduce heat to medium.
- Cook 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation