Ww Linguine With Herbed Butter 5-Points
photo by Izy Hossack
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- 1 tablespoon oregano, minced
- 1 garlic clove, bruised and peeled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cook the linguine according to package diretions.
- Drain and put in a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small nonstick skillet.
- Add the parsley, basil, thyme, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat and cook until the herbs wilt.
- Discard the garlic.
- Pour the herbed butter over the linguine and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 4 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>? Hi! My name is Teresa.? My husband and I like to take RV trips but it seems lately we just us it for vintage motorcross races. I enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, have done some rock climbing but age is creeping up on my poor old bones. Anything to do with the outdoors I enjoy, so why do I live in rainy Washington state? We have 2 wonderful children, both grown. My son lives in LA and my daughter and her husband recently moved back in the area with their little boy...our grandson... who just turned?5 years old. We have a granddaughter who lives close by...she just turned 23 this year. She's a sweetheart.? Life is good when you have a son and a?daughter and they?gift?you with a granddaughter and grandson. :)??</p>