My Mom found this in a news paper and decided to make it, I was reluctant as she described it to me but WOW, is this easy and soooo very good. My teenagers beg me to make this several times a month.
- Ready In:
- 14 3⁄4 ounces cream-style corn
- 15 1⁄4 ounces whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 1 cup spaghetti, broken into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into 9x13 pan or casserole dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes covered.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more