- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease one 10" X 4" tube pan.
- Mix the brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon, set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and molasses with an electric mixer for 2 minutes on medium.
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Add the flour mixture and the sour cream alternately to the egg mixture until combined.
- Spread 1/3 of batter in pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cinnamon-nut mixture, repeat twice.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.