Sea Breeze Scrambled Eggs
- Ready In:
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces imitation crabmeat (shredded)
- 3 ounces cream cheese (cut in pieces)
- salt and pepper
- Mix eggs with milk, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium high heat.
- Add crab and warm while stirring.
- Add egg mixture and scramble until about 80% done.
- Stir in cream cheese and continue cooking until eggs are set and cream cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation