photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- Rinse, drain and pat dry scallops.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add scallops and saute 1 minute.
- Transfer scallops to a dish.
- Add sherry to skillet and cook 30 seconds to reduce liquid.
- Stir in mustard and cream.
- Return scallops to skillet.
- Cook until scallops are heated through, about 30 seconds.
- Season with salt& pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was delicious ! I had frozen scallops, 10-14 per pound -- so they must have been larger than described, since "30 seconds" twice would never have cooked them !! DH and I each had 4, which was a perfect portion. I think the 4 -5 minutes total cooking time would cover this size. Thanks, Norma - great recipe.