Sausage Mushroom Appetizers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A favorite appetizer of my family's. Easy and makes a lot so you may want to half the recipe.
- Ready In:
- 48 large mushrooms
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage, cooked,crumbled,and drained
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning (Tony Chachere's)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Remove stems from mushrooms and discard; set mushroom caps aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Stuff mixture into mushroom caps.
- Place stuffed mushrooms into two greased 13x9 inch baking dishes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 16-20 minutes or until heated through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 13 more