Sardines and Pineapple Sandwich Toast
photo by Pearl Ishizaki
- Ready In:
- 4 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons marmalade
- 5 g potato chips
- 30 g pineapple
- 50 g sardines
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Spread out about half a tablespoon of mayonnaise on each of the two slices of bread.
- On top of the mayonnaise make a new layer making use of a teaspoon of marmalade on each bread.
- Roughly crush the potato chips. Spread the potato chips on top of the marmalade. Slice the pineapple thinly then put it on top of the potato chips.
- Use a fork to roughly break the sardines then spread it on top of the pineapple slices.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper on top then top with another slice of bread.
- Preheat your sandwich maker.
- Toast your sandwich until brown and crispy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! I'm a YouTuber home chef from the Philippines now based in Japan. I love to share the recipes I've learned from my travels around Japan. Please enjoy my recipes.