Crabsticks and Mushroom Sandwich Toast
photo by Pearl Ishizaki
- Ready In:
- Place the green lettuce on top of two slices of bread followed by the round onion slices then distribute the shimeji mushrooms evenly on top.
- Use your hands to shred each of the crab sticks then put it on top of the mushrooms.
- Add some grated cheese on top. Add about a quarter teaspoon of aonori (dried green laver) on top of the cheese.
- Preheat your sandwich maker.
- Toast your sandwich until brown and crispy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! I'm a YouTuber home chef from the Philippines now based in Japan. I love to share the recipes I've learned from my travels around Japan. Please enjoy my recipes.