Royal Camembert Mousse
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Served to me at a dinner party along with an assortment of crackers.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 ounces camembert cheese
- 3 3⁄4 ounces Roquefort cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, separated
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- parsley (garnish)
- Soften gelatin in water. Set cup in hot water, if necessary, until dissolved.
- Blend cheeses together until smooth. Beat in Worcestershire sauce, egg yolk, and then add the gelatin.
- Beat egg white until stiff. Combine by folding egg white, whipping cream and cheese mixture together.
- Pour into 2-3 cup mold and refrigerate overnight.
- Unmold and garnish with parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION