Roasted Asparagus & Mushrooms
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Arrange asparagus and mushrooms on aluminum foil-lined 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
- Sprinkle garlic, salt and pepper on top.
- Drizzle melted butter over vegetables.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was very delicious and I "baked" it on one half of my BBQ while cooking striploins on the other half! I didn't have the burner on under the veggies. It probably took 10 minutes to cook, but I wasn't really keeping track. This was terrific with the steak. And the bonus of this recipe is that it only counts for 1 WW point! Made for Photo Tag. Thanks! :)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!